In the grand scheme of things, web services backed by cloud computing is still a pretty new concept. We’ve been believers since the beginning, and the evolution of our platform makes our commitment clear. There are lots of reasons to leverage the power of the cloud by using our innovative media services platform. Below are just a few. Don’t believe us? Give us a try with our forever free and full-featured 1GB monthly account.
1) No more need for costly capital expenditures. Leverage cloud flexibility and economies of scale. Our infinitely scalable infrastructure can transcode 1 video with 10 outputs in the same time it takes to transcode 100 videos with 10 outputs.
2) Our usage model allows for you to only pay for what you use, and use what you pay for. No more expensive equipment sitting around idle during slow periods, and no more concerns over capacity utilization.
3) No software to purchase, install, or configure. Ever. Just log in and go. All updates happen in real-time, behind the scenes.
4) Our pricing model is simple, based solely on GBs of consumption. No confusing license models to manage and maintain.
5) We do all the heavy lifting. No hardware to configure or maintain, and no personnel needed for the task.
6) Never let your software get out of date. Our continuous integration model makes sure that you have the latest and greatest version, every time you log in. Transcoding workflows and video formats are constantly evolving. We do the work, so you don’t have to.
7) We scale with you. Our infinitely scalable infrastructure ensures your transcoding workflow never gets bogged down or backed up.
8) Speed. We’ve made serious investments at every point in our workflow; ingest, queue time, processing, and egress, to ensure speeds that rival the fastest on premise equipment. Our unique-in-the-industry SLA guarantees it. With average queue times under 18 seconds, you never have to wait.
9) Our global footprint. With 8 data centers globally, including our own private cloud, your encoding tasks are never far from their processing destination.
10) Flexible integration options. We’ve provided easy to use integration methods with Rackspace, Amazon, & Dropbox, not to mention the old standbys HTTP & FTP.