Categories Customer Stories
In The Press
Staff Vid.ly Videos
Tips And Tricks
Game on rockers! We're excited to be teaming up with Jack Wishna, Stacy Haitsuka and the crew at ROCKRENA to power video for their recently launched RockCityClub.com 'social music network.' RockCityClub is all about helping music artists get discovered and exposed to a worldwide audience... and we support that mission!
"Rockcityclub.com is changing the music industry in terms of how artists and bands are discovered and how their music is promoted and distributed," said Jack Wishna, CEO, of ROCKRENA. "With Encoding.com managing video conversions, we are assured of high-quality video of Rockcityclub.com live performances and artist downloads to Rockcityclub.com being available quickly and reliably for our audiences around the world. Encoding.com streamlines the video conversion process at a fraction of the in-house expense."
Wow. Thanks very much to Streaming Media for including us in their inaugural list of Top 100 Companies that Matter in Online Video. We accept this honor very humbly and appreciatively. It means a lot to us to be recognized along with such video industry luminaries as Apple, Netflix, the BBC, etc...
Our mission is just beginning. As long as the complexity of preparing and delivering video that works across the ever-expanding ecosystem of devices and browsers exists, we will continue to innovate. And when we need inspiration, we turn to Bluto.
We're excited and humbled to have been nominated for 5 Streaming Media Reader's Choice Awards... and we need your help to win. If you believe that Encoding.com and Vid.ly are worthy, please take 2 minutes to vote for us by following the link below. I've also included the categories for which we were nominated. Your support is greatly appreciated.
We are nominated for the following categories:
- Best Streaming Innovation 2011 (Vid.ly)
- Best Online Video Technology Company (Encoding.com)
- Cloud Encoding/Transcoding Service (Encoding.com)
- Encoding Software (Under $1000) (Encoding.com)
- Mobile Video Platform (Vid.ly)
Come meet us at the Amazon Web Services Media & Entertainment Summit
Join a couple hundred Digital Media and IT Execs from leading Media and Entertainment (M&E) companies to share and learn best practices for leveraging Amazon's cloud infrastructure to solve challenges in the new on-demand digital media world.
Reasons to attend (from AWS)
- Learn how Media and Entertainment companies have benefited by building and migrating a variety of applications to the cloud.
- Learn how AWS's cloud platform can help solve your storage, transcoding and encoding, and content delivery problems.
- Discover how AWS's services can help you meet increasing customer demands while reducing overall IT expenditures.
Who should attend
- IT Executives, Senior IT Managers, Senior Architects, and other technical IT leaders.
Where / When
October 6, 2011
Sofitel Los Angeles
8555 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048